Wednesday, April 5, 2017

MAYBE.. THIS IS NOT THE END OF A STORY

GiliTrawangan, 01 June, 2017

To : HRD & GM

Dear Pak Mada & Pak Maroan
General Manager & Human Resource Manager

With regret, I am sending this letter of resignation. Please kindly accept this letter as my official letter of my resignation from Reservation Manager position in Front Office Department Hotel Vila Ombak.

I appreciate as much as possible the opportunity provided as part of Hotel Vila Ombak and Ombak Group Company for approximately 5 years, as we working together as a great team. Not to forget I apologize to all the management of Hotel Vila Ombak and Ombak Group if there are things that are not good I have done while working with this great properties.

Hopefully Hotel Vila Ombak will be more successful in the future. Should we need to contact in the future, I’m at your disposal, please contact my mobile number for phone and WhatsApp :+62 819 05075791

It’s been a great honor to be working with you



Best regards




Arindra Victorio